Rupayan Group DGM Accounts Finance Jobs
Rupayan Group DGM Accounts Finance Jobs Online Form 2020 – see Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Rupayan Group Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of DGM – Accounts & Finance Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Rupayan Latest Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Those who engaged in Accounts & Finance especially in Real Estate & Daily Newspaper industry are encouraged to apply.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Retaining constant awareness of the company’s financial position and acting to prevent problems.
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants).
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Income Tax, VAT, RJC related works.
- And any other assignment which may be assigned by the management.
- FCMA/ FCA with Masters/MBA in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts and Finance, Real Estate, Recovery, Strategic Planning, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Group of Companies, Real Estate, Newspaper/Magazine
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have minimum 14 years service experience in Accounting & Financial Management System out of which at least 3 years as similar position.
- Should have strong leadership capability and team building efficiency
- Proficiency in Office applications and ERP
- Should have adequate knowledge on Income TAX and VAT
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2