Global Talent and D&I Brand, Marketing & Communications Manager (Assistant Director) in London, United Kingdom
Global Talent and D&I Brand, Marketing & Communications Manager (Assistant Director)
Core Business Services
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
Function: Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC)
Sub Function: Global Talent and Diversity and Inclusiveness
Job Rank: Assistant Director
Your key responsibilities
- Create moderate-to-complex global communications forour Diversity & Inclusiveness Office. These should inform and motivatevarious internal and external constituencies about EY’s D&Iinitiatives and strategy, taking account into global nuances and culturaldifferences.
- Develop and execute internal and external cross-channelmarketing campaigns to promote D&I and strategic Talent initiatives.These include webcasts, videos, speeches, meetings, presentations, digitaladvertising, emails, etc.
- Work with senior leaders to develop plans toeffectively communicate strategic objectives and initiatives
- Create, develop and manage the project scope andschedule for simple-to-complex multiple projects.
- Develop relationships with project stakeholders andmanage their expectations. Negotiate with and influence project sponsorson project specific items.
- Understand the environmental factors affecting EY, thepractice, and its markets.
- Present complex ideas and anticipate potentialobjections. Communicate any ramifications of decisions and issues toproject stakeholders, and present alternatives
- Oversee campaign measurement to ensure effectivereporting on return on investment
- Connect dots across internal and external messagingincluding social media and public relations
Skills and attributes for success
- A strong team player, comfortable workingcollaboratively, virtually and independently
- Excellent communication and networking skills –able to effectively manage and influence senior leaders as well as a broadrange of internal and client facing professionals
- Ability to work in a high pace, agileenvironment
- Ability to work under pressure and to tightdeadlines, managing multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to synthesize complex information intosimple, high impact messages
To qualify for the role you must have
- Comfortable working across servicelines, industry and/or your respective functional practice/internal clientgroup
- Interest in furthering D&I progress
- Confident discussing key business issues with management
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent listening and interpretation skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong project management skills
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree, with a Marketing or Communications major
Ideally, you’ll also have
- High level of influencing and networking skills
- Ability to challenge views/perspectives whilesecuring buy-in within BMC and beyond
- Experience with the use of a variety ofinternal and external channels to deliver initiatives to the target audience