Senior Manager job circular Qatar 2020
Senior Manager, Valuations – TAS
Transaction Advisory Services
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Business Valuation Senior Manager, you’ll help make that happen. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global Valuation & Modelling and Economics network of specialists who deliver high quality solutions on values creation through each phase of a decision-making support process
To qualify for the role you must have
- As a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in finance,economics, accounting or business and at least 8 years of related businessvaluation work experience
- In-depth understanding as well as expertise in variousValuation methodologies, market assessment, market sizing, feasibility andbusiness plans building, supply demand gaps analyses, financial analyses,capital allocation, portfolio optimization etc.
- Financial modelling skills including experiencebuilding models from scratch
- Broad understanding of IFRS standards related to fairvalue measurements, business combination, impairment testing etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Previous valuation experience in professionalservices/Big 4 Firm
- Achievement of or significant progress towards a CFA
- Understanding of the Qatari (or broader GCC) market
- Excellent Business Development skills
- What we look forSolution driven individual and “out-of-comfort” zone thinker with demonstrated record of solving complex problems and completing challenging projects. We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers with a passion for valuations and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.