Manager Business Development Digital Marketing job
KK Foundation Trust, Enterprises Division
- To be responsible for Kiosk operation and e-commerce platforms for the Enterprise social businesses.
- To be innovative to search of new business concept in line with the social commitment of the KKF Enterprises.
- To make policy and implement the same to control the risk factors and comply with the compliance of the businesses.
- To develop new and potential market channels to make the business horizon bigger.
- To be responsible to search & set up of Kiosk operation (own and Franchise) for Process & Further Process Products and Talent Chef Café Culture.
- To handle all sorts of logistic supports for the Kiosk operational channel.
- To work for development of new and potential markets and avenues of existing and upcoming businesses.
Employment Status : Full-time
Educational Requirements : MBA or Master’s in any subject from any reputed University.
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Development, Digital Marketing
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 10 – 12 years of experience in any renowned National or Multinational company.
- Experience to work in Kiosk based operation in food industry and or in the e-commerce platforms of the similar position.
- Age limit may be relaxed for the outstanding candidates
- Should be conversant in using computer e.g. MS Office, email etc.
- Fluent in communication both in English & Bengali.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.