LAMB Job Circular 2021
LAMB Job Circular 2021 Online Form 2020 – See Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Integrated Rural Health & Development Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Integrated Rural Health & Development Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following LAMB Latest Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
LAMB Job Circular Details
|Employer:||Integrated Rural Health & Development|
|Number Of Posts||See the recruitment notice below|
|Job Location||Any where in Bangladesh|
|No. of Vacancies||See the recruitment notice below|
|Job Nature||Full time job|
|Job Type||Company Job|
|Gender||Both males and females are allowed to apply|
|Age Limitation||18 – 30 years|
|Qualification||Graduate pass, Diploma Pass,HSC pass, SSC pass, JSC pass|
|Experience||See recruitment notification below|
|Salary||BDT 22000 a month.|
|Published Date||See job circular image|
|Application Deadline||See job circular image|
Integrated Rural Health & Development
|নতুন নিয়োগ পাবেন এখানে|
|নতুন চাকরির খবর সবার আগে পেতে আমাদের মোবাইল Apps এখানে পাবেন|
|Company Type||NGO Jobs|
LAMB Job Circular 2021
- LAMB is a well-run major mission Hospital, Community Health Development, Training, and Research organization. Services cover more than 6.3 million people in North West Bangladesh.
- There is a vacancy for the following contractual position for the Elimination of Genital Fistula by Capturing, Treating, Rehabilitating and Reintegrating in Bangladesh (FRRei) Project funded by UNFPA as follows;
- Job Summary: Responsible for the achievement of the objectives defined by the FRRei Project through the provision of an efficient, effective, and high-quality service delivery and maintains a functional relationship with GOB officials, INGO/NGO`s. LGIs, Community leaders, Donors, and other project personnel in LAMB-UNFPA program areas to ensure sustainable and qualitative services. Monitor the progress and facilitate attaining the program objectives. Assist Deputy Project Manager, District Coordinator, FC, D&RO Counselors
- To lead team with professional behaviour and integrity, and to promote unity and peace among all staffs under the project
- Explore fistula patients by the government field staffs through FWC, UHC, district hospitals
- Ensure identification and refer of fistula patients to appropriate facilities
- Ensure good knowledge on fistula among the field level staff of government health and family planning department
- Rehabilitate the vulnerable fistula patients with necessary income generating activities
- Take necessary steps for periodic project report to LAMB management.
- Provide supportive supervision for outreach/peripheral others project’s activities as per need
- Attend meetings and disseminate program activities/feedbacks
- Assist to ensure the monthly refreshers meeting for the staff coordination meeting on a regular basis
- Collate information needed for donor reporting and send reports to concerned management with the consultation of CHDP Director
- Lead to develop monitoring tools and schedule, and ensure that program monitoring and evaluation are conducted periodically
- Assist to enhance knowledge and skill of staffs on documentation, record keeping, program presentation, facilitation through follow up, coaching and mentoring
- Undertake field visits to monitor project activities as well as conduct periodic program reviews with donors. Undertake action on operational procedures affecting project implementation and management
- Ensure compliance of organization and donor
- Ensure that impact of the program and lesson learned are documented properly
- Take initiative to generate funds as per community needs and maintains documentation of proposals, agreements, log frame, budget, reports
- Make an arrangement for the evaluation of the project and the documentation of lessons learned, in consultation with Donor & LAMB management
- Negotiate a viable annual budget with the donor, and manage & control expenditure as per agreed budget.
- Ensure that no agreements or plans are made in short or long-term without central LAMB management agreement
- Ensure good communication between LAMB and Donor at central and local level
- Establish very good linkage with local administration, district hospitals, Upazila health complex, UFWC etc.
- Assist FWC to explore fistula patients
- Establish professional relationship with UH&FPO, UFPO, DD-FP, CS, Director-Health, Director-FP on behalf of LAMB
- Ensure in collaboration with all LAMB Project Officers that effective communication occurs between departments and that the components have the necessary resources to fulfil the objectives of the various programs
- Prepare, review and monitor project budget as per requirement of the project and donor
- Approve invoice of the program within the level of authority
- Review project financial report
- Analyse decision-making that is specific to project and community and provide this information for dissemination.
- Ensure prayer at beginning of daily work, before the meeting, workshop, seminar & training
- availability of religious books and references at all offices, sub-offices/centres
- Ensure spiritual concepts & holistic approach to communication, service delivery, administration and resolution of conflicts
- Promote LAMB values
- Ensure that all community staff understand LAMB Mission, vision, and values
- Ensure religious and organizational values among staffs following organizational policies including safeguarding policy (child protection, adult vulnerable policy)
- Be an example in implementing the project activities to the organizational mission, vision, and values
- Work at office
- Medical Graduate (MBBS) is required; Master’s in Public Health will be given preference.
- Age at least 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 10 years’ experience in the public health program and at least 5 years’ experience in managerial position for managing health projects. The position requires in depth knowledge and skills in development and implementation of health programs. The position will require traveling at least 75% of time to the project working area (11 districts, Rangpur & Rajshahi Divisions). SRH or Fistula Prevention/ Cured and Rehabilitation Training will be an advantage. Valid motor driving license candidates will be given preference.
- Not less than Tk. 70,000 but negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications. Benefits include medical care at LAMB.
|Download Job circular||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|